Firefli is looking for the right individual to join our team as a PHP Developer.
Firefli approaches problems with a “what’s possible” mindset, and your development expertise is a key component. The person chosen for this role will be responsible for auditing, creating, and maintaining custom PHP applications that support business operations and connect with web-facing properties.
Who Should Apply?
The ideal candidate should have 5-7 years of combined education and work experience. You’ll need deep-level PHP skills and the ability to work in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- possess a knowledge of web services, server-side development, databases, and related technologies is a must
- be able to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment
- debug, test, and fix errors
- document code development and revisions
- take your work more seriously than yourself
- communicate ideas clearly to internal and external team members
- enjoy coming to work every day
- be a productive and complimentary member of a multi-disciplinary team that explores problems from a variety of perspectives
- have a product-first approach to development—you care about the real-world functionality of your programming
- 5-7 years of combined applicable experience and education
The person chosen for this position will:
- create, maintain, and update custom applications built using PHP and SQL on Linux servers
- modernize legacy PHP codebases to current versions
- leverage (and when necessary, create) API’s to connect various applications and systems
- believe in automated testing
- help broaden the knowledge of the development team
- able to develop modular, layered applications that performs well and is easy to understand