The primary role for the Account Coordinator is to keep projects on timeline through attention to detail, tracking of milestones, management of client deliverables, and clear communication.
The position will consist of both external and internal communications – the former as a liaison between the agency and select clients, and that latter as a project status go-to for team members. Various internal support needs (i.e. reviewing websites, copyediting, etc.) may apply, when necessary.
Because the Account Coordinator will be engaged in various relationships and stages with our clients, this individual must have a strong ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment that is deadline-sensitive and detail-driven. Excellent organization and communication skills are vital.
- Assist the leadership team with creating project schedules, determining timelines/milestones, and ensuring project scope/strategy are prioritized.
- Review and monitor project progress; updating timelines, when necessary.
- Review and monitor billable hours; alert leadership team of possible scope issues, when necessary.
- Play an active role in client on-boarding.
- Champion project management software to keep up-to-date and on track.
- Keep accurate and contextual meeting notes during internal and external meetings.
- Manage collection of project assets from clients, as needed (i.e. photography).
- Assist with incoming phone calls, as needed.
- Create meeting agendas, as needed.
- Monitor and respond to client maintenance tickets, as needed.
- Schedule meetings as requested by internal team leaders.
- Build strong, working relationships with clients.
- Support the team by remaining positive, promoting teamwork, and facilitating creativity.
- At least 5 years of combined applicable education and experience.
- Excellent listening, writing, and communication skills.
- Unrelenting attention to detail and a passion for quality.
- Deadline-driven mindset.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload for self and for other team members, as needed.
- Ability to track project activity, communicate effectively with team members, and manage client expectations.
- Ability to interact in client meetings and help identify next steps.
- Experience with (and continued interest in) digital solutions and the web.
Future Expectations from Firefli
- Never stop learning.
- Become proficient with basic digital strategy, design, and development terminology.
- Always remember that our success will by acting in our clients’ best interests.
- Stay on the cutting edge via training and professional growth.
- Develop a solid understanding of the lifecycle of digital products and services.
- Be prepared to wear multiple hats.
- Have fun.